FIT A WINCH BEHIND YOUR 4X4’S STANDARD BUMPER AND…
- Maintain airbag compliance
- Retain your vehicle’s OE good looks
- Keep bumper weight to a minimum
- Save money and reduce the need for other upgrades – suspension and bull-bar
- Automatically create space for spotlights, 2-way aerial and roller fairlead
A 4×4 winch is the ultimate recovery tool, but the downside to this hefty piece of equipment is that it often comes paired with an even heavier aftermarket bull-bar (along with upgraded front suspension). The answer to this problem is surprisingly simple: Fit a hidden Winch Plate.
The 4WD Truckin’ Winch Plate allows you to install a recovery winch behind your vehicle’s OE bumper, thus, saving you weight and sidestepping the need for subsequent accessories: bull-bar and suspension upgrades.
The Plate also maintains your vehicle’s OE good looks and has no effect on airbag compliance.
The 4WD Truckin’ Winch Plate is available for a wide range of vehicles and pricing starts at R2 250
Call your nearest branch today on 082 783 7042 (PTA) or 083 461 3689 (JHB) for a more accurate price.